Friday, August 16, 2013

Come on this journey with Me! This is the Beginning!

Hello, What's your name?
I'm Maiya and you know
What? We just became
friends.


The cute logo

  My first Blog! Well.. the first one in a long time. I'm not as new to the whole blogging scene as much as I tell myself otherwise. When I think of blogging and my past with it, I think of unfinished business. ( The tumblr phase) Yes, as I sit in my chair though, for some strange reason I feel like Jenna from "Awkward." Any reason why? Anywho! I wanted to start this blog as a way to start a new life, just getting out of a relationship, you have to find things that interest you again, or things that you  felt like you couldn't do because of obstacles. THIS ISNT THAT KIND OF STORY.  



Lookbook.nu


   So I remember finding this cute website called the lookbook.nu! I would scroll through that thing like crazy, just looking at the gorgeous people for inspiration. Until finally just recently I joined! It felt like agonizing days even though, it was just maybe hours before I finally saw people hitting that hype button. I have to admit I screamed for joy as I saw that HYPE number go up and up. You would've thought I belonged in some mental institution! So I thought to myself, I can't just put up my old rags of Tumblr posts that have posts of what used to be... I want to start over and do stuff that I like. Start blogging for myself and whoever is willing to listen. And henceforth... Cupcakes and Pizza is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment