Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Closet Disaster and a Successful Day of Shopping

   
Yep, it's that time of the year when every teenager gets ready to renew themselves in their own style. Yesterday, I went crazy with only 200$! I went to the thrift stores in The Heights. A place of high fashion with a mixture of free spirits, the wealthy, and the hipsters. Meaning of course there would be some sort of Thrift Stores down there!! I went crazy to come home around six  and look at this disaster. I mean at least I had found new clothing! And not only at theft stores but at the boutiques too! I was a proud fashionista that day. Sigh... 


This only shows that I need to clean this closet before ANYTHING reaches the insides of it.  

Comming up in my next post? So Cool For School 



No comments:

Post a Comment